FRS Robotics is looking solely for candidates living in Belgium or its neighboring countries. Besides specific job-related requirements, speaking English is essential and speaking Flemish is an asset.
FRS is a team of passionate engineers and seeks to solve challenging problems in robotics, sensor processing, motion control and motion planning. We've worked for Audi, Engie, Friesland Campina, Atlas Copco, VCST and we're talking now to other very interesting and interested potential customers. Robotic Ultrasonic Quality Control developed in collaboration with Audi is a great example of one of our realizations (watch the video on www.frsrobotics.com).
We are roboticists who possess the programming skills, tools, and infrastructure to take technologies explored in research applications to hardened, deployed products. We leverage on our strong mechanical and software engineering know-how.
About your job
At FRS Robotics, we're looking to add talented individuals to our team. If you're looking to join a small team of passionate engineers, looking for a fun, engaging and technically challenging environment, then FRS is the place for you.
You will follow up the robotics project up close from beginning to end. You will guide the project to a success through the following:
- develop solutions project structures and determine design goals and deliverables in cooperation with researchers and clients
- design mechanical set-ups, order and assemble components
- find and follow-up on suppliers for project needs
- ensure the setup complies with norms and regulations demanded by the client
- perform testing and acceptance procedures of installations, working with robots or cobots
- lead the commissioning of the setup at the client
- be the first line of support through testing and high-level debugging
- maintenance of and upgrades to existing installations
- do the follow-up of delivered projects and assist customers with problems and provide training, possibly abroad
On our side, we look for applicants who:
- preferably have a MSc in mechanical engineering, automation, robotics or related field.
- have basic programming skills
- good basis in system thinking
- can work independently and show leadership when attending customer requests
- possess solid communication skills, are comfortable joining in on a passionate technical discussion, love working in teams, and are fun to be around.
- are fluent in both English and Dutch
How to apply
- Tell us why you want to join us. Convince us with your motivation letter.
- Provide us with a statement of past experiences and your CV.
- If possible, provide us with a sample of software or hardware you have made.
- Look around to see who can recommend you.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
The FRS team, Kapeldreef 60, 3001 Heverlee
Submit your CV and motivation letter below, referring to the position Project Engineer