FRS is a team of passionate engineers and seeks to solve challenging problems in robotics involving sensor processing, motion control, and motion planning. We've worked for Audi, Engie, Friesland Campina, Atlas Copco, VCST. Audi's Project Robotic Ultrasonic Quality Control www.frsrobotics.com video on homepage is a great example.
We are roboticists that possess the programming skills, tools, and infrastructure to take technologies explored in research applications to hardened, deployed products. We leverage on our strong mechanical and software engineering fundamentals.
About your job
At FRS Robotics, we're looking to add talented individuals to our team. If you're looking to join a small team of passionate engineers, looking for a fun, engaging and technically challenging environment, then FRS is the place for you. Some examples of what you will be doing at FRS:
- build and implement advanced interfaces between robot – peripherals – measuring equipment.
- develop solutions both for feasibility studies and for projects.
- develop software to control robots as well as related hardware.
- work with robots and cobots on which your solution is deployed.
On our side, we look for applicants who:
- preferably have a MSc in software, robotics or related field.
- have experience with C++, are comfortable working in a Linux environment and know a bit about real-time communication, ideally have experience with the Orocos and ROS frameworks.
- can work independently and show leadership when attending customer requests.
- possess solid communication skills, are comfortable joining in on a passionate technical discussion, love working in teams, and are fun to be around.
- preferably have expertise in any of the following areas (experience in the industry is a plus):
- Real-time control
- Robotics & Mechatronics
- System thinking
How to apply
- Tell us why you want to join us. Convince us with your motivation letter.
- Provide us with a statement of past experiences and your CV.
- If possible, provide us with a sample of software or hardware you have made.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
The FRS team, Kapeldreef 60, 3001 Heverlee